$ 25MonthlyProvides one homeless youth with a meal, drink, socks, hygiene supplies, and sleeping bag or backpack.
$ 50MonthlySponsors one of the youth in our 8 West program, providing basic support like shoes, pants, shirts, underwear, and hygiene items.
$ 75MonthlyProvides a bus pass for the youth living in our transitional housing program, for daily commutes to jobs, schools, and counseling appointments.
$ 200MonthlySponsors an outreach event for 75-100 individuals without homes, where we can connect with the young members of the homeless community.
We need you.
We are making great strides in the struggle to end youth homelessness, but we can’t win this fight alone. Your donations are essential to our efforts. Take the opportunity today to start saving lives.
Your donations fuel the efforts of our organization, including:
- our weekly youth shelter
- outreach events in the San Diego area
- 8 West, our transitional housing and employment program
San Diego has a homeless population of over 9,000 individuals, many of whom are between the ages of 18-25. Urban Street Angels was founded on the moral mission of ensuring that not one young person spends their formative years without a roof over their head. Over $0.85 of every dollar we raise goes directly to the cause of ending youth homelessness.
Recurring Donation Policy
Disclosures Pertaining to Recurring Donation Agreement
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THESE DISCLOSURES CONCERNING THE RECURRING DONATION AGREEMENT. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PRINT OR SAVE A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- Continuous Donation. If you select “Donate Monthly Via Stripe” above, you are selecting the recurring donation option, your monthly donation will automatically be charged to your credit card/debit card on the same date every month. Such monthly donation will automatically renew until you cancel your recurring donation authorization.
- Donation Schedule and Duration. Your monthly donation amount will be charged to your credit card/debit card on the same day of every month, (on date you process your donation) and continuing until you cancel your recurring donation authorization or your card is otherwise declined.
- Monthly Donation Amount. The amount that will be automatically charged every month is the amount you enter into the “Enter a monthly donation amount” field.
- Description of Charges on Billing Statement. The recurring charge will be listed as “8 West + U.s.a.” on your billing statement.
- Cancellation of Recurring Billing. You have the right to cancel recurring billing at any time. If you desire to do so, you can do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing notice of such cancellation to 3090 Polk Ave San Diego, CA 92104. Any such cancellation may be refunded, at your request no later than thirty (30) days after billing.
- Questions and Assistance. If you have questions about recurring billing or otherwise need assistance, including assistance with cancelling recurring billing, you can email email@example.com.